November 13, 2019.
In 2021, Carnival Cruise Line will have Carnival Legend in Europe, offering a schedule of voyages that includes visits to 58 ports across 21 countries, including the line’s first cruises to the Greek Isles and a return to Iceland, Norway and the Baltic.
Following its European season, Carnival Legend will shift to year-round deployment from Baltimore beginning in November 2021. In turn, Carnival Pride, currently based in Baltimore, with reposition to Tampa.
European Season aboard Carnival Legend
Carnival Legend will reposition for its European season with a 15-day transatlantic crossing from Tampa to Barcelona March 26-April 10, 2021, with stops in Nassau, The Bahamas; Bermuda; Ponta Delgada (Azores), Portugal; and Malaga and Valencia, Spain.
From there, the ship will operate a wide range of voyages from Barcelona, London (Dover) and Rome (Civitavecchia), including:
Norwegian Fjords, Scandinavia, Russia and the Baltic
- June 4 and July 16 from London (Dover): Nine-day Norwegian Fjords with stops at popular scenic towns like Stavanger, Flaam, Alesund, Andalsnes, Olden, Molde, Geiranger; Hellsylt, and Bergen, and opportunities to cruise majestic fjords such as Geirangerfjord, Sognefjord and Nordfjord.
- July 25 and Aug. 15 from London (Dover): 12-day Scandinavia & Russia cruise with ports including Gothenburg, Sweden; Berlin (Warnemunde) Germany; Helsinki, Finland; St. Petersburg, Russia (overnight call); Tallinn, Estonia; and Copenhagen, Denmark.
Iceland & British Isles
- June 25 and Aug. 6 from London (Dover): Nine-day British Isles voyages calling at Edinburgh, Invergordon and Isle of Skye, Scotland; Belfast (Northern Ireland), UK; Liverpool, England; and Cork (Cobh), Ireland.
- June 13 and July 4 London (Dover): 12-day Iceland & British Isles cruises with calls at Reykjavik, Grundafjordur, Akureyri, and Seydisfjordur, Iceland; Belfast (Northern Ireland), UK; Isle of Skye, Scotland; and Kirkwall, Orkney Islands or Lerwick, Shetland Islands, Scotland/UK.
Greek Isles and Italy
- Sept. 5 and 24 from Rome (Civitavecchia): 10-day Greek Isles and Italy voyages calling at Mykonos, Santorini, Athens and Katakolon, Greece; Messina or Catania (Sicily), Naples, Italy; and Izmir (Ephesus), Turkey. An 11-day cruise departing Oct. 4 adds a stop in Corfu, Greece.
Western Europe and the Mediterranean
- May 17 and Oct. 23 from Barcelona: Eight-day Mediterranean voyage visiting Valletta, Malta; Messina (Sicily), Naples, Rome (Civitavecchia) and Livorno, Italy; and Marseilles, France or Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
- May 25 from Barcelona: 10-day western Europe cruise featuring Malaga, Spain; Gibraltar; Lisbon and Leixoes (Porto), Portugal; La Coruna, Spain; Paris (Le Havre), and Zeebrugge (Brussels), Belgium.
- Aug. 27 from London(Dover): Nine-day western Europe cruise featuring Paris (Le Havre), La Coruna, Spain; Leixoesnd Lisbon, Portugal; Seville (Cadiz) and Cartagena, Spain.
- Sept. 15 and Oct. 15 from Rome (Civitavecchia): Eight- and nine-day Mediterranean voyages calling at ports such as Naples, Italy; Kotor, Montenegro; Corfu, Greece; Messina or Catania (Sicily), Livorno, Italy; Dubrovnik, Croatia; and Marseilles, France.
The program concludes with a 14-day transatlantic crossing from Barcelona to Baltimore Oct. 31-Nov. 14 with stops at Cartagena (Murcia) and Seville (Cadiz), Spain; Funchal (Madeira) and Ponta Delgada and Praia da Vitoria, Azores, Portugal.
Carnival Legend from Baltimore
Carnival Legend will kick off its year-round schedule from Baltimore Nov. 14, 2021, operating seven-day cruises departing every Sunday. A variety of week-long cruises will be offered visiting destinations including Nassau, Freeport and the private Bahamian destinations of Half Moon Cay or Princess Cays as well as Grand Turk.
The ship’s Baltimore-based program also includes a special 14-day Carnival Journeys – Panama Canal voyage departing Jan. 9, 2022 calling at Half Moon Cay, The Bahamas; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; Limon, Costa Rica; partial Panama Canal transit; and Grand Turk. Carnival Journeys cruises offer special onboard enrichment programming and fun activities like the 1980s-style Throw Back Sea Day.
Carnival Pride to Operate from Tampa
Carnival Pride will assume Carnival Legend’s schedule of six-, seven-and eight-day cruises beginning Nov. 14, 2021. The sailings feature popular western Caribbean destinations, including Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize, Mahogany Bay, Costa Rica, the Panama Canal and Grand Cayman.
The ship will also offer a 14-day Carnival Journeys cruise from Baltimore to Tampa Oct. 31- Nov. 14, 2021, featuring a partial transit of the Panama Canal, along with visits to Grand Turk; Amber Cove, Dominican Republic; Santa Marta and Cartagena, Colombia; Limon (Costa Rica); Mahogany Bay, Honduras; and Cozumel, Mexico.