September 5, 2017.
Azamara Club Cruises’ latest offer – the Double Upgrade promotion – offers travelers a complimentary upgrade from a Club Interior to a Club Veranda Stateroom for select bookings between now and November 30, 2017.
Azamara Club Cruises offers immersive itineraries that allow you to “Cruise Global” and “Connect Local” with unique Shore Excursions that dive deep into local cultures. With the Double Upgrade promotion, guests can relax on their private balcony after a day or night exploring on shore, for an interior stateroom price.
The Double Upgrade Deal
- Offer – The Double Upgrade: The Veranda room with the inside price
- Guests booking a Club Interior room on select 2018 and 2019 voyages will automatically be upgraded to a Club Veranda Stateroom
- Offer can be combined with onboard savings, reduced single supplements and the early booking bonus
- Booking window: Now through November 30th, 2017
- Featured voyages:
- 10 Night Islands of the Western Med, Azamara Quest – June 2018: After starting the voyage with a visit to St. Peter’s Basilica, island hop around the Mediterranean, with an overnight on the island of Malta and a sail down the canal into the city of Mahon, only accessible to smaller ships.
- 11 Night Cities of Northern Europe, Azamara Journey – August 2018: Take an urban voyage throughout Northern Europe, visiting cities like Arhus, Denmark and Oslo, Norway, that offer old-world charm with modern efficiency.
- 10 Night Circle Cuba Voyage, Azamara Journey – November 2018: Travel from one end of the island of Cuba to the other, taking in all vibrant culture including the Afro-Cuban heritage and art deco architecture before spending a day in the Cayman islands followed by an overnight in Cozumel Mexico.