October 11, 2018.
Today marks the 60-day countdown until MSC Armonia arrives in Miami for the first time. Beginning December 10, 2018, the ship will offer unique 7-night Caribbean sailings departing from Miami and calling Montego Bay, Jamaica; Georgetown, Cayman Islands; and Cozumel, before arriving in Havana on Saturday and staying overnight to Sunday.
MSC Cruises’ 7-night itinerary to Cuba will include two days in Havana over the weekend.
Highlights of the Cuba cruises will include:
NEW ON BOARD CULINARY ENHANCEMENTS
A new specialty restaurant
MSC Armonia will introduce a brand new specialty restaurant to the culinary line-up. The 38-seat “Surf & Turf” will offer a $35 per person menu, where guests can select an appetizer, main course and dessert from an assortment of gourmet options. Items include Surf & Turf of course, Lobster Thermidor, an 18 oz Ribeye, Pork Belly, and Guava Cheesecake.
Havana-inspired Mojito Bar
Bringing the Cuban experience on board, MSC Armonia will transform one of its bars into a Havana haven, with a wide range of Mojito cocktails to choose from, whether traditional or out-of-the-box.
Enhanced Pub Menu
MSC Armonia’s White Lion Pub will introduce a new and complimentary menu featuring hand-helds like the Cuban sandwich, a Mojo Chicken Quesadilla, an Avocado and Tuna Salad Wrap, and Spinach and Artichoke Dip to share. The pub will also continue serving a wide selection of beers.
New included delights
MSC Armonia will also introduce a few items on board that come complimentary with the cruise. MSC Cruises is already known for offering some of the best gelato at sea, and now the gelato bar will be included in the cruise price.
In the main dining room, guests will be able to order cold water lobster as part of a special seafood dish at no additional cost.
Local Cuban music will be featured while in Havana. Various local musicians will join guests on board to play the best of local Cuban music during the Saturday evening of the ship’s overnight stay in Havana.
MSC Armonia’s evening theater entertainment will undergo a complete review, with an entire line-up of new performances to be introduced on board.
- ABYSS: A mermaid’s spectacular adventures under the sea.
- THE TIME OF MY LIFE: Inspired by the famous 80s film, Dirty Dancing, the show features songs, dances and a story that still captures audiences to this day.
- ADDAMS FAMILY: The famous quirky family stars in this hilarious show, inspired by the satirical and ironic portrayal of the 20th century American Dream family.
- FRENCH FOLLIES: An all-French variety show, with artists, dancers, singers that come together for an elegant and joyful show.
- THE GREATEST: Featuring the best of Broadway, guests are taken through the most iconic pieces of musical theater.
- ITALIAN TOUCH: True to MSC Cruises’ Mediterranean heritage, this show will feature Italian music and the most unforgettable Italian songs.
MORE TIME TO EXPERIENCE LA HAVANA
Shore excursions will explore local highlights from music, art and architecture to classic cigar rolling, rum distilling and much more. Guests can:
- Ride in vintage American cars, a staple of the Havana experience.
- Sip on local rum and classic Habanos cigars to learn about a key part of Cuban culture.
- Dance at Havana’s largest nightclub, the renowned Tropicana Club.