November 6, 2019.
Royal Caribbean International begins to unveil the lineup of adventures in store for 2021-22 with the opening of its Alaska itineraries. The cruise line invites guests to visit the Last Frontier on returning favorites Ovation, Radiance and Serenade of the Seas in summer 2021. For the second consecutive year, Royal Caribbean will bring three ships to the region–each featuring the brand’s first line of spa staterooms–and offer varying 7-night itineraries sailing from Seattle, Vancouver, British Columbia; and Seward, Alaska. The cruise line’s 2021 Alaska sailings are now open for bookings.
- Ovation will sail as the largest ship in the region. The Quantum Class ship’s series of 7-night cruises round trip from Seattle include destination highlights such as state capital Juneau and Skagway, Alaska.
- Radiance is set to embark on 7-night, open-jaw itineraries between Seward and Vancouver.
- Serenade sails from Vancouver on 7-night adventures that include time in Ketchikan and cruising through Tracy Arm Fjord.
- Before and after the Alaska season, Serenade and Radiance will island-hop and visit Kailua, Hilo and Lahaina, Hawaii. Radiance’s 10-night itineraries–from Honolulu, Hawaii or Vancouver–will each offer a late-night call in Lahaina, while Serenade’s 11-night sailing from Honolulu features an overnight stay in the far-flung locale.
- All three ships will debut Royal Caribbean’s spa staterooms. The brand-new lineup of balcony accommodations will allow guests to relax in between adventures with an array of amenities and perks, including priority spa reservations, lush bedding and bath products, tranquil décor, daily delivery of tea, water and coffee; and priority boarding at embarkation.