April 9, 2018.
Two-Deck-High, Mall-Style Space Features World-Renowned Brands Such as Kate Spade, Victoria’s Secret, Michael Kors, Hublot and More
Carnival Cruise Line has dramatically expanded its retail offerings with its newest ship, Carnival Horizon, featuring the fleet’s most expansive retail space showcasing major brands like LeVian, Victoria’s Secret and, for the first time, Michael Kors, Kate Spade, Breitling and Hublot.
The venues are two-level, mall-style shops and are located along the ship’s atrium on decks 4 and 5. The retail space is unique in that it is divided into areas dedicated to a particular shopping experience, each designed around guests’ interaction with the various interests.
The areas include:
- Hip Fish: fashion jewelry, accessories, beauty and fragrances
- Front Street: fine jewelry and timepieces
- Cherry on Top: the “sweetest spot on board” with an assortment of candies, novelty items and fanciful gifts
- Carnival Store: the latest logo items and Carnival Horizon inaugural season memorabilia, as well as Carnival Adventures merchandise offering everything guests need for fun onboard and ashore, such as sunscreen and apparel
- Portside Liquor & Tobacco: popular duty-free items, including the most extensive spirits display at sea
Carnival Horizon brings these areas to life by offering an immersive shopping experience including a Beauty and Fragrance Bar that allows guests to try out cosmetics, skincare and fragrances and even get a makeover before a night out on board. Port Side Liquor & Tobacco features a Spirits Tasting Bar where guests can sample and purchase the liquors, including the coveted Hennessey White currently not available outside of travel retail. Guests can also take home their own personal keepsake at the Create Your Own jewelry experience within the Hip Fish outlet where they can custom-design jewelry made of Swarovski crystals. There’s also the Wearable Tech outlet featuring the latest wearable technology with onboard experts on hand to match guests’ style with a variety of watch brands tied to fitness tracking.
There will be special events, giveaways, in-store parties and entertainment, among other promotions. Promotions change daily with flexible pop-up spaces that showcase new fashion and jewelry.
Carnival Horizon is currently sailing on its inaugural voyage which departed April 2 from Barcelona – the first of four voyages from that port. The ship repositions to New York in May to launch a summer schedule of four-day Bermuda and eight-day Caribbean departures then shifts to Miami for year-round six- and eight-day Caribbean cruises beginning in September.